Use of this site is provided by Lamps and Lights Ltd subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as of the date of your first use of the site.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the website. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Lamps and Lights Ltd are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions:
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Lamps and Lights Ltd. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Lamps and Lights Ltd to use any item displayed.
- We take no responsibility for the content of external websites. Any other internet sites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Lamps and Lights has no control over them. If we include links to other websites this does not mean that we approve of or endorse any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- Our policies fully comply with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2014, UK directive of the EU Consumer Rights Directive.
- Trade Customer accounts can be applied for when over £500 gross has been spent with us over the last 12 months; individually or as a group, w.e.f 12th Sept 2019. These accounts will be periodically reviewed and customers below the £500 per annum spend may have the Trade account discount removed. We reserve the right to alter the terms of Trade accounts at any time but will notify our Trade account customers of any changes
Returns & Refunds policy
See our returns & refunds FAQ’s
This website was built to comply with internationally accepted web standards and accessibility guidelines, in order to make it accessible to as many people as possible, regardless of personal disability or browsing software.